Do you suffer from ‘Website Anxiety’?
- You start cleaning the oven during the time you set aside to work on your website.
- You know a visitor to your site will click on a subject and go nowhere because you haven’t published all the pages.
- Your site is so difficult to navigate you feel as if you should include a GPS.
- You’ve been told blogs are important, but your writing sounds like an instruction manual, or worse, you fail to edit anything so it looks like Grand Central Station during rush hour.
- You offer to walk your neighbor’s dog to fill your time so you can avoid working on your content.
- You are tempted to write about yourself and your business instead of writing to your audience.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms? You may have Website Anxiety. The good news is that it’s treatable.
What purpose does your website serve?
It should act as a ‘hub’ for other business activity. It must clearly communicate your brand, and be a home for many other marketing activities.
Your website should turn visitors into clients or customers. What problems or desires do your visitors want? How can you help them?
When you post a blog on Facebook, it should draw people back to your website for more information.
If someone recommends your business, the curious Web Traveler will go to your website to determine if you know what you are doing. You want the tourist to become a client. [Read more…] about Do You Suffer From Website Anxiety?