Ready, Set, Go!
Your goals are clear
You have a plan
You’ve created a strategy to convey your brand
Your design is outstanding and gives a great user experience
Your messaging is clear
Now it’s time to implement! This is where we do our day to day work – reaching your prospects:
- Properly executed SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This is done for each individual page on your site, each article, video and social media ads. We analyze the results each month and make adjustments to your SEO as needed. SEO is never finished.
- Email campaigns. The written content and visuals are designed to get your prospects moving in the ‘sales funnel’ toward not only a purchase, but becoming clients for life.
- Social Media relies on great visuals. It also requires skillful writing. Capture their interest and attention and bring them to your website, where they will spend time getting to know you.
- Articles and blogs allow you to develop trust and authority – giving your prospects value in exchange for simply visiting you. It’s the practice of Inbound Marketing – drawing clients to you instead of ‘selling’ them.
- Collateral print material reinforces your brand message – through everything from presentation folders, business cards, rack cards, even thank you cards (some of the best public relations is done with a hand-written card). These are carefully designed to support your message through visuals and content.
- Analyzing and adjusting. We gather and evaluate your analytics from your website, email campaigns and social media to follow trends, make sure you are reaching the right prospects, and that your goals will be met. Tracking and adjusting is essential in digital marketing – it’s an ever-moving, ever-changing entity.