In the 18+ months we’ve been working with Ernesto Delgado, we have realized he is the definition of an innovator and entrepreneur, a man with great vision who loves to create.
Mayahuel Tequila Museo is one of the most visually beautiful restaurants we’ve ever seen, serving as not only a restaurant with some of the finest food and drink anywhere, but as a cultural museum of México. Art, music, educational events and more fill this lovely space.
Just some of what we do for Mayahuel:
- Social Media campaign – ongoing
- Website content and design
- Design and create a monthly e-newsletter and quarterly printed newsletter
- Branding to bring awareness to Senor Delgado as a business owner whose name is synonymous with quality and creativity
- Creation of a Tequila & Mezcal Club to reach followers on a regular basis
- Plan educational events in collaboration with high-end small-batch tequila and mezcal producers
- Collaborate with the highest-rated Bed and Breakfast in Sacramento to create a successful Romance package and Executive Package
- Implement, track and adjust SEO
- Write original articles on subjects relevant to the client and his followers
- Create usable quotes which epitomize the client’s passion and love of his culture
- Design and create print materials as needed
- Create Loyalty Programs to keep customers returning – and bringing friends and family
Señor Delgado will soon be opening La Cosecha by Mayahuel, a cafe in Cesar Chavez Plaza near the Capitol. La Cosecha will feature fresh, locally sourced, healthful ‘fast’ meals, an outdoor patio on the plaza reminiscent of those in Mexico or Europe where people congregate, and will truly define the downtown Sacramento community.
Mesa Mercado also recently opened at the beautiful Milagro Centre in Carmichael. A gorgeous space with a focus on the regional foods of México, Mesa Mercado has been embraced by the entire community.
Attached to Mesa Mercado will be Hunt and Gather, a market where one will be able to purchase truly Mexican food and wares – a unique business model which will pave the way for future businesses of its kind.
We look forward to a long and happy relationship with Señor Delgado and love that we can help contribute to his ongoing success!