When we first meet, we’ll do a goal assessment. This gives us the information we need to give you our recommendations on brand development and your marketing plan. We’ll look at short and long term goals in order to make sure you’ll be able to meet or exceed those goals.
The Strategy and Planning phase is essential – in fact, we regularly revisit this with our ongoing clients to ensure your goals are being met.
Some of what we’ll do:
- Learn about your business – how do you meet the needs and desires of your audience
- Explore your current branding message – is it relevant to your target market and does it help you meet your goals?
- Analyze the competition – what are they doing; how effective is it?
- Look at the overall market in your field.
- Brainstorm with you to come up with great new ideas
- Outline specific steps to implement your strategy
- Create measurable plan to accomplish out those steps
Marketing is distributing your brand message in its entirety. If your company doesn’t already have a clear and concise ‘brand’ message, we’ll work with you to develop one. Branding is far more than simply a logo – it’s the message your company sends to prospects and customers to epitomize what your firm stands for – your promise to your clients or customers.
Creating a written marketing plan with clear methods to meet your goals will provide us with a ‘blueprint’ to your success. Every business is unique – and your marketing plan should be as well.