In the almost three years we’ve been working with Ernesto Delgado, we have realized he is the definition of an innovator and entrepreneur, a man with great vision who loves to create.
Mayahuel Tequila Museo is one of the most visually beautiful restaurants we’ve ever seen, serving as not only a restaurant with some of the finest food and drink anywhere, but as a cultural museum of México. Art, music, educational events and more fill this lovely space.
Just some of what we do for Mayahuel:
- Social Media campaign – ongoing
- Website content and design
- Design and create a monthly e-newsletter and quarterly printed newsletter sent to over 1,000 followers
- Branding to bring awareness to Senor Delgado as a business owner whose name is synonymous with quality and creativity
- Creation of a Tequila Club to reach followers on a regular basis – this is a loyalty program we’ve grown to over 400 Tequila Aficionados. We plan and execute events for this group every 6 weeks
- Plan educational events in collaboration with high-end small-batch tequila and mezcal producers
- Plan and execute other events such as mixoff’s, blind tastings, charity benefits, and more
- Collaborate with the highest-rated Bed and Breakfast in Sacramento to create a successful Romance package and Executive Package
- Implement, track and adjust SEO
- Write original articles on subjects relevant to the client and his followers
- Create usable quotes which epitomize the client’s passion and love of his culture
- Design and create print materials as needed
- Always focus on ways to keep customers returning – and bringing their friends and family
We look forward to a long and happy relationship with Señor Delgado and love that we can help contribute to his ongoing success!